Sunday, January 18, 2015

The All-New Beauty Product for Lips: Lip Tattoo by Shizens [Review]

Truth to be told, I had never heard of Shizens before, until I received their star product, Lip Tattoo during a Christmas party by Butterfly Project. Being a sucker for beauty products that enhances ones natural skin tone, I was thrilled to have this into my beauty collection.

Who is Shizens?
Shizens is a high-end skin care and beauty brand company started off in Malaysia. They are well-known and popular especially among beauty bloggers community due to the combination of Western and Eastern advanced beauty technologies.

Shizens Lip Tattoo
What really caught my attention about this product was that it claims to have the ability to transform one's natural dull-looking pink lips to a natural healthy-looking ones permanently. Bear in mind though, that the color varies on every application. The tone is based on your body heat, thus the pink tones may sometimes look unnatural.

The Lip Tattoo is able to help one lightens up the dark pigments and reduces the developments of fine lines. It has also been claimed to help keep the lips moisturize for hours. However, upon application I actually find myself licking my lips very often as it actually causes my lips to feel dry.

Unlike the usual lipstick, lip gloss or lip balm, this particular product is non-sticky, odorless and tasteless. I personally like the fact that the non-sticky texture makes the application seems effortless. However, every time I apply the Lip Tattoo, my body couldn't stomach the idea that it has no smell, taste or whatsoever. It is as if my taste and smell sensors isn't functioning, yet I can feel that there is something on my lips.

The staining power of this lip product is indeed long-lasting but it isn't all that awesome as after a few hours (max. 3 hours) of licking (to keep it moist), eating and drinking my lips would return to the natural dull-looking lips. So, you still have to keep applying it. The permanent bright and natural-looking lip color would only gradually form when you apply it on a day-to-day basis for at least a month or until you finish the tube of Lip Tattoo.

In fact, you can actually see some results starting from the 5th day of application onward; the fine lines reduces, pigmentation on the lips are less visible and the lip transforms into a healthy hue.


After 2 Hours of Shizens Lip Tattoo.
Summary
I love the whole idea of it being au naturel, non-sticky and permanent but for the price and sensation that my lips attain upon application, just isn't convincing enough.

Price
RM168

Ratings
★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆


With love,
Tara
Facebook | Instagram | Bloglovin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Reckoning Girl