Thursday, February 5, 2015

Go Bare with Bubble Gum Wax @ Casa Tropicana


If you're all too familiar with Bubble Gum Wax and lives in PJ area, good news! BBGW has finally open a brand new outlet at Casa Tropicana Condo. If it's your first time, read on as I'll share with you my first waxing experience with BBGW at Plaza Damas and how I'd become their loyal customer to their second store opening.

The first time I heard about BBGW was through one of CLEO magazine 2014 issue. The endless positive reviews from bloggers, cosy-looking pictures and promotions convinced me to leave my very first Brazilian wax to their professional hands.

The thought of someone looking, touching and even yanking those hair off around the intimate area of my body was nerve-wrecking. To make matters worst, Jessica from BBGW told me that my intimate area was really dry due to the frequent use of feminine wash and pantyliners.

After going through what I would described as a horrifying experience due to the low level of pain tolerance, I pretty much swore that I would not go back for a Brazilian wax ever again. I mean, I had lived with an Amazon forest for the past 10 years of my life, no harm letting it to continue being one, right?

But, well...as time goes by, I actually landed myself back into BBGW store for my second Brazilian wax experience and this time it was at their new store opening, Casa Tropicana Condo.


I decided to go back for the Brazilian wax because I miss the sensation of not having an Amazon forest down. It was refreshing, clean and airy. I stuck with BBGW instead of trying any other waxing store because other stores that I'd been to before for other areas of my body such as underarm and legs weren't as chatty, welcoming, and friendly as the wax experts at BBGW.

So, my second Brazilian waxing experience at BBGW's, Casa Tropicana Condo outlet was definitely way better than the first. It was 80% close to painless as I gave extra tender and loving care to my intimate area as instructed by Jessica. Of course, the almost painless experience was achievable due to their expertise in waxing.

Besides providing a top notch customer service, they did not forget to maintain an excellent hygiene control. They will apply antiseptic cream on the wax area and there wasn't any wax sticks reused.


If you're ready to try your very first Brazilian wax, do try it at BBGW as you can be rest assured that you are leaving your precious Amazon forest to be professionally stripped. If you had done it before, do drop by, give them a try and let me know what you think. I am all open for a discussion at the comment section :)

They are currently having an opening promotion at Casa Tropicana Condo for new and existing customers. And that's not all, since Valentine's Day is just around the corner, BBGW is having a promotion for Him&Her at the price of RM99. Trust me, you don't want to miss this promotion.

Address:
B.1.5 Casa Tropicana Jalan Persiaran Tropicana
Tropicana Golf & Country Resort
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Tel: +603-7887 0669

Opening Hours:
Tuesday to Friday 11am - 8pm
Saturday and Sunday 11am - 6pm
Monday Closed

For more information on any future promotions such as the Valentine's promotion, head on over to their FB page, Bubble Gum Wax (The Wax Expert). You can also check out the website for their waxing and IPL packages and prices.

Here's some of the links to videos happened at BBGW:
Casa Tropicana opening event
Rob from MixFM's first Boyzilian experience

P.S: Sorry! I do not know how to embed the YouTube videos here without having it messing up on my homepage. As of now, this is the best way I could think of to share these wonderful and funny videos by BBGW with you guys.

With love,
Tara
Facebook | Instagram | Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Till now I still haven't dared myself to try this out. LOL. Most say it hurts.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 Reckoning Girl