Saturday, December 2, 2017

90's Hairstyle Salon: The Place To Go For Instaworthy Hair Color Trend


MY HAIR HISTORY
Bleaching once is enough to destroy your hair. Then there was me, who allowed a hairstylist to bleached her hair 5 times in one seating and another 1-2 time on her next visit just to get that perfect "grey hue" hair color for that insta-worthy hair look.


The result? Wasn't entirely the perfect grey and I ended up with horrendous hair damage. Thankfully, hair grows and all I gotta do is wait patiently for my hair to grow and repeat the search ๐Ÿ˜

But thanks to social media & Pinterest, I couldn't hold myself back from having those cool colored hair cause they look so PRETTY and a little bird recommended me to try 90's Hairstyles. Because of the endless temptations, I gave in and decided to toss my hair's luck on them, 90's Hairstyles.


90'S HAIRSTYLE SALON
They're a newly open hair salon at Sri Petaling's commercial hot spot tucked at the inner lane of Ten Years Restaurant.


A well-designed minimalist concept with spacious space between neighboring seats and walkways for personal space privacy.

A spacious leather chair that comes with a lower back cushioning for extra comfort. 


Full-length mirrors that make space looks a lot spacious than it is and the best tool to get that perfect LOTD & OOTD selfie.

And the one thing that I love the most from them was, their unique customer service as they provide blankets and warm drinks for that cozy, homely feeling. The only thing that was missing was a fireplace or it would have been perfect ๐Ÿ’“.


BLEACH + DYE

So, my visit to the salon was simple, dye - to revamp my washed out colored ends.

However, the challenge here is - my ends are pretty much damaged from the past bleaches and another bleach might pretty much just make them snap.


So, after 5 minutes of raising my concerns to Jennifer, she assured me that I will still be able to achieve the color that I want without damaging my hair. At first, I was skeptical but the moment I saw the Olaplex bottle, I know I am in GOOD HANDS. No joke, Olaplex is the savior, if you are planning to bleach and dye your hair, ALWAYS make sure its Olaplex and your hair is damage-proof!


Aside from Olaplex, they use FARMESI Color Method from Italy to protect my hair, scalp and skin from the hair dyes. Which, is another AMAZING stuff cause I literally had no burning sensations neither do I have to deal with weird patches of hair dye on my forehead that I often experience after a hair dye from other salons because FARMESI's Color Method creates a barrier to protect the scalp and skin while the dyes and bleach does its job.


RATINGS
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ (I have no reason to pinalize them on the stars...so full star for them ๐Ÿ’“)
The entire process took me 2 hours and the final verdict: Totally worth it!


If you're looking for a place to dye your hair and you have the following concerns:
*Itchy/burning scalp
*Hair damage from bleaching
*Unnatural looking hair colors

Head to 90's Hairstyles Salon as I can attest you that they will be able to help you achieve those insta-worthy hair colors without its consequences! Don't believe me? Check their Facebook & Instagram (link's below) out for all their insta-worthy hair picture collection.


For more information:-
Address:
8, Jalan Radin Bagus 6
Bandar Baru Sri Petaling
57000 Kuala Lumpur
Contact number for reservations: 03-9054 6881

With love,
Tara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Reckoning Girl