Monday, June 22, 2015

Sunplay's Latest Sunscreen: Sarafit Skin Aqua UV Essence & Mist [Review]

Malaysians being Malaysians, most of us would skip applying sun protection products on a daily basis even though we lived in a country where summer is like an eternity. I can't per say for the Koreans or the Americans and the other countries, but I am darn sure that majority of the Malaysians don't bother patting a single drop of sun protection products onto their skin.

Personally, I am guilty of it as well as I often skip the whole idea of making sunscreen as my daily skincare ritual because:

  1. I hated the smell of sunscreen and more so when I perspire as it would eminent the scent stronger.
  2. I dislike the fact that it feels sticky and greasy on the skin.
  3. It also tend to make the face feels taut which often results in the appearance of pimple (due to pore clogging).
Nevertheless, I still do scout and try on various sunscreen available in the market in hopes of having one that does not cause stickiness, greasy, clogging and awful scent.

The most recent sunblock brand that I've bought, tried and liked was Sunplay's UV Body Mist Sunblock SPF80 PA++ due to its' easy application. However, I do not use it on a daily basis mostly because it contains high level of SPF (higher level of SPF that passes SPF50+ is unnecessary) and the scent has the typical conventional sunscreen smell but worst. Yet, I still like it and was going to grab another can of it because the texture was non-sticky and non-greasy upon application.

Before I could make my next purchase on the Sunplay's UV Body Mist Sunblock SPF80 PA++, Sunplay releases a new sunscreen range calling it the Sunplay Skin Aqua Sarafit UV SPF 50+ in the form of Essence and Mist. The selling point of this product is it's Double Silky Smooth Technology where it claims to provide a silky matte finishing while providing hydration and replenishes moisture to the skin. The Sunplay Skin Aqua Sarafit's gentle and mild formula is designed to be ultra-lightweight, fast absorbing, and sweat resistant. Aside from that, this product also comes with a floral scent.



SUMMARY
I definitely love the fact that the new range of Sunplay's Skin Aqua comes with a floral scent as most conventional sunscreen's smells really bad. I also like the fact that both the Essence and Mist are non-greasy and non-sticky. The ultra-lightweight and fast absorbing formula of the products has definitely scored another few brownie points as it really feels weightless upon application.

If I gotta pick one between these two, I personally favor the Sunplay Skin Aqua Sarafit UV Mist SPF50+ more than the Sunplay Skin Aqua Sarafit UV Essence SPF50+ because of the convenience of application, especially for the hard to reach body parts. In addition, the sunscreen can be applied onto the scalp with the Mist and it's easy to be washed off. Aside from that, the formula is so gentle and mild that it does not clog the pores.

The Sarafit is highly recommended to those who's looking for a sunscreen that is ultra-lightweight, non-sticky, non-greasy, and has a nice scent to it. If you're planning to use it on the face, do bear in mind that the Mist should not be sprayed directly onto the face but rather spray it into your palms and apply it. On the other hand, I would not recommend for those with oily skin to use the Essence onto the face as the mild moisture may cause the face to be a little more oily than usual. However, the Mist does not contribute to the same concern.

Sunplay Skin Aqua Sarafit UV Essence and Mist is available at any leading local pharmacies and supermarket.

PRICE
Sarafit UV Essence is available at RM40.00
Sarafit UV Mist is available at RM42.30

RATINGS
Sarafit UV Essence ★ ★ ★ ★☆ 
Sarafit UV Mist ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Do share with me and the rest of the readers on the comment section below on your thoughts about this product as I would love to hear all about it :)

With love,
Tara
Facebook | Instagram | Bloglovin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Reckoning Girl