Thursday, July 7, 2016

Realash: The Brand That Gives You Healthy and Longer Lashes [Unboxing]

Being born as a typical Asian Chinese, with out without mascara, my natural eyelashes would always look puny and lifeless. I never bothered to resort to using fake eyelashes because it makes my eyes looks heavy and if I do, it makes me look like I am trying too hard to look good while eyelashes extension has been roaming around at the back of my mind but I have not had the courage to do so as I am afraid that my eyes are sensitive to the liquid use to keep the eyelashes intact. I have also tried using mascaras that claims that it will provide voluminous looking eyelashes up to 8x times where all it does is clump up the product that will ended up melting on my eye area by mid-day because of my oily eyelids. And yes, I had tried using a few products that said to strengthen the eyelashes making them look fuller, thicker and healthier but nope, they suck. Bottomline, I pretty much gave up trying to invest any dollars into eyelashes products and succumb myself into accepting the fact that I have puny and lifeless eyelashes.

Then, my friend Miriam introduces a eyelash brand to me name, REALASH that claims to enhances ones eyelashes to be longer and healthier. With my past bad experience, I was extremely skeptical about it and decided to just label it as a gimmick but I decided to give it a try as she was really pushing me to try them as she said that it really works on her eyelashes and that she totally love how effective they are. She literally got my curiosity kicking so, I decided to check out their website and I found that they have a 90 days money back guarantee (depending on location...somehow it does not seem to be applicable for Malaysians) if I am unsatisfied with the product. With that, I decided to give it a try.


Within a week, a medium-sized parcel arrived at my doorstep. As I open the brown box, a beautifully designed box with its label, REALASH on it. Within the box, the products were properly wrapped with a dark blue wrapper and ribbon that scream luscious in my mind due to the color while the product box comes in a white and mint-green design.


EYELASH ENHANCER
It comes in a white non-transparent lipgloss-like tube with green mint stripes. The Eyelash Enhancer claims to add length to your natural eyelashes up to 83%, volume by 79% and strengthens the lashes by accelerating the natural growth and preventing them from falling off easily within 30 days. In the time frame of 14 days, the consistent user would be able to see the results of stronger and conditioned lashes. It's innovative formula that is enriched by natural flax and marigold extract is said to be safe with dermatologically and opthalmologically approve. In other words, the product is perfect for delicate and sensitive skin users, like me!


How to use
To apply, use it daily during the evening right after removing the makeup and before cleansing your face. The instruction says to apply the formula like how you would apply an eyeliner. If you are a tight-liner kind of person, don't do it as how you would apply an eyeliner because if the product gets into your eyes, you will get a burning sensation instead, apply it in between the eyelashes roots by sweeping the brush through them. Additional application on the same day would not add the end-results, so one swipe is all you need. For hygiene purposes, do not share.

I love the fact that the brush is thin making it really easy to glide the formula through my top eyelashes. Another thing about it is that upon application, you will definitely experience the wet sensation over the eyelid that will dry up in less than a minute.

Aside from the eyelashes enhancer, REALASH sent in an extra product dedicated for the eyebrows.

BROW CONDITIONER
Similar to its sister product, the brow conditioner is said to result in a fuller, thicker and healthier looking brows though this product isn't as heavily marketed as the eyelash enhancer. The results would be visible after 8 to 12 weeks of daily application.

How to use
This is a lot simpler than the eyelash enhance. All you need to do is glide the formula on a clean and dry eyebrows.

This is my favorite as all I need to do is glide the angled brush along my eyebrows in one sweep and that's it! The wetness of the formula will also go away in less than a minute!

PRICE
Eyelash Enhancer: RM190
Brow Conditioner: RM170

You can purchase these products at their Malaysia online shop CLICK HERE and it'll only take about 2-3 working days for it to arrive at your doorstep!

I am going to be testing this out for the next 30 days to see if it really works as claimed and I will be back with another post on the results. So, do stay tune!

Till then for more information about the brand and products that they have to offer, head on over to the following links:
http://www.realash.my/
https://www.facebook.com/Realash.my/

With love,
Tara
Facebook | Instagram | Bloglovin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Reckoning Girl