Tuesday, July 5, 2016

A Magical Water in a Bottle [Review]

Ido's Clinic recently launch a new product called the Magic Water. The product is labelled as such because of the capabilities of the formula where it is said to be able to reduce the appearance of minor scars, blemishes and inflammation of the skin.

The product is able to do so because of the ability of nano water technology to penetrate deep within the skin and soothe it. Aside from that, the Magic Water is said to promote skins translucency, creates a smoother skin texture and brightens the skin tone. If that does not impress you yet, this magical water also reduces fine lines by enhancing the skin's elasticity as well as protecting the skin from future damage. The product is also paraben and fragrant-free.

OPINION
In all honest opinion, the concept of the Magic Water reminds me of every other Water Mist available in the market. However, I can say that this product does it's job well. I love the fact that the formula has a cooling sensation that could really soothe skin inflammation. I used this right after going for facial as well as times when I had my monthly gigantic headless pimple that tends to occur around my nose area for no apparent reason, the bump does subside a lot faster than the previous time (before I encounter this product). The scent isn't entirely addictive because it's fragrance-free but it isn't an unpleasing scent neither does it lingers on for long.

On the other hand, I am not too sure if it does reduce the appearance of blemishes and fine lines because I tend to forget to mist my face as I keep this bottle inside my gym bag. The only time I use it is when I hit the gym which occurs every 2-3 times within a week. Nevertheless, I love how it soothes my face redness right after gym.

In short, this product is perfect as a toner and an added beauty product for your skincare needs. You should keep this product in your wishlist as it is definitely worth the try if you are in need of a product that is friendly to your skin condition yet provides a brighter looking skin.

PRICE
Normal Price: RM128
Promotional Price: RM89.90 + 1 free 60ml Magic Water (limited time only) CLICK HERE

The product is purchasable at the link provided or you can head over to any of their Ido's Clinic outlet to get one of these.

RATINGS
★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Head on over to the following link pages for more information:
Ido's Skincare FB & WeCoMed FB
Official Instagram
Idos Official Website

With love,
Tara
Facebook | Instagram | Bloglovin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Reckoning Girl