Thursday, December 1, 2016

Christmas Edition: Natural Bathline, The Perfect Xmas Gift

NaturaFUN Christmas Edition Box

2016 Christmas is just around the corner and it is the time of the year where Christmas gift hunting begins!

So, for those of you who has managed to hit the jackpot in getting gifts for his/her Birthday, Anniversary, and Congratulatory gifts, good job peeps! For those who missed the mark, don't worry, I got you covered this time and I assure you that it'll be a gift that no one can say no to. This idea also goes out to the ones who wants to keep their track record clean as well as the lazy bummers who wants to snag free cookies.

NaturaFUN
They are an ethical designer Malaysian brand that works hand in hand with people who are disabled or disadvantaged to produce a range of natural skincare. No huge machinery was used other than the people that have learned and mastered the art of soap-making.

And as a social enterprise, they are hoping to be your Santa for this Christmas by surprising you or your loved ones with their very own hand-crafted bath line.

Their products range from handmade soap bars for the body to face, scrubs, lip balms to aromatherapy essential oils for men and women - adults and children.

Men Cooling Lip Balm: RM9.00

Good news is from today till stock lasts, gifts purchased at NaturaFun can be as low as RM15 to RM150 regardless of the price you have paid. The best part, all gifts will be carefully packed in a really cute Santa Christmas gift box but, it's limited. So, get them while they are still available!


Now, are their products worthy to be given as a gift? Read on to find out what are my thoughts on them.

This entire set only cost RM150.00

PRETTY LAZY COFFEE SCRUB SOAP BAR

This soap bar scrub is NaturaFUN's bestseller product and it is my personal favorite.

Pretty Lazy Coffee Scrub Soap Bar: RM28.00 (NP) RM21.00 (Christmas Special)
Truth to be told, I am no fan of coffee as I am a tea person and when I first unpacked the box and saw the label written coffee scrub, I wasn't entirely keen on it. The smell was not up to my liking as it has the scent of a buttered coffee. However, what attracted me to try this particular product first out of the many that I have received from NaturaFUN's Christmas box was the wonders that this soap bar is able to do and they are...

BENEFITS:

  • Anti-inflammatory
  • Softens the skin and provides excellent moisture retention properties
  • Natural exfoliate and helps move away dead skin cells
  • Tightens and firms the skin 
  • Reduces cellulite & eliminate body odor
Sorry, the soap bar does not come with the dove soap holder.

Reduces cellulite, well, which woman will not be interested in it (unless you are one of the many lucky girls who does not have cellulite. If you don't, I am jealous!). So, I tried it and I love it. My cellulite on my thighs definitely did reduce, not a lot but they no longer look as patchy.

Also, while I was testing the scrub, I had mild eczema on my left elbow. I scrubbed on it and the affected area feels less itchy and less rough after every use (day and night). By the 3rd day, my eczema was gone.

Best part, my skin was not dry at all even when I used it as a daily soap.

The results were so amazing that the scent does not matter to me.

Daily Beauty Face Soap: RM9.00

AROMATHERAPY SLEEPING BEAUTY BODY OIL
I have never really tried a body oil so, when I receive this, I had no clue what to do with it.

Sadly, even after checking them out on their website, I still do not have a clue on how to use it. I only found out that they are the perfect body oil to relax the body by releasing physical and emotional tension.

Aromatherapy Spa: Sleeping Beauty Body Oil: NA

BENEFITS:
  • Great skin softener, help soothe chapped or cracked skin & heal dry skin
  • Cool sensation that helps releases tight muscles & relaxing mind
  • Improving complexion, great for anti-aging, skin rejuvenation
  • Even skin color, closed pores, and a soft skin texture.
  • Decreasing wrinkles & stretch marks
  • Anti-Itch & Allergy Relief
Nevertheless, I randomly place the oil on the sides of my forehead, the back of my neck and other areas where they were sore from exercising or stress. There's a slight tingling sensation to the treated areas and I believe that is because of the peppermint. The scent is minty with a slight trace of herbs. The formula is not concentrated, therefore allowing the skin to absorb it in a jiffy. What I like about it is that after applying it on areas where my body feels sore, my body feels at ease.


NaturaFUN has showered me with lots of other products of theirs, sadly I have not tried all of them but nevertheless, the first 2 that I have tried has already won my heart over.


Now, run along and head on over to their website or their Facebook page to place your order. Get them fast before they are sold out for this Christmas!

Tried their products before, leave a comment below by sharing with us your experience of your recommended product.

For more information about their Christmas Edition Santa Box or soap-making workshops, click on the following links:-
NaturaFUN Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/naturafun.my/
NaturaFUN Official Website: http://www.naturafun.com/

With love,
Tara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Reckoning Girl