Saturday, May 11, 2013

Product Review: Makeup Remover for Eye & Lip by Biore

2 weeks ago, I posted up on KAO's Nature Hair Shampoo. Today, I will be reviewing on Biore's Make-up Remover for eye and lip, the No. 1 brand in Japan.

Biore Makeup Remover for Eye and Lip is said to be unique from other brands due to the micro cleaning formula that are gentle to the eyes and lashes. Any hard to remove make-up caused by heavily layered waterproof mascara will be able to removed easily with minimal wipes. What's more is that the Hyaluronic Acid ingredient functions to keep the skin around the eyes and lashes moist without leaving any oily residues behind. Moist and gentle? Minimal wipes?! NON-OILY RESIDUES?!?! This is what every girl needs for their eyes after a long day of make-up for easy cleansing, well at least for me. Biore's Make-up Remover has also said to be safe for removing lip make-up and it has been dermatologically (skin) and ophthalmologically (eye) tested.

Sounds really convincing doesn't it? What's more is that it has been voted as Japan's No. 1 brand for makeup remover. So, doesn't it makes you want to buy one and try it immediately since it has so much credible? Well, I did, and this is what I have to say about it after trying it out.

Front View with Packaging

Back View


Opinion
Biore Makeup Remover definitely did market it's product with no nonsensical exaggeration, all stuff said are true. The micro cleaning formula used in their product is definitely gentle on the eye and lashes with the need of minimal wipes to remove any make-up. All it needs is just one wipe and maximum three wipes, any eye makeup including the mascara by Maybelline that has lots and lots of layering and volume will be stripped off from the eye easily. What's more is that I do not need to be rough on my eyes and especially on my lashes to get rid of any make-up. As for oily residues, what oily residues? There's none! The only thing you feel is the mositure on your eye and lashes, not the oil. However, the one thing that I do not like about this make-up remover is that even though it is designed for eye makeup and the caution sign of the need to avoid contact with the eyes, I have trouble with it as I tend to get the liquid into my eyes when I use it causing a slight tingling, burning sensation that makes me feel like my eyes will go blind one day if I continue allowing the chemical to enter my eye. Even though it has been tested to be safe for the eye, they should make the solution "eye-friendly" where it would not cause any discomfort feeling to the eye. Another concern I have is the design of the bottle's nozzle. I find the nozzle is too small for the liquid to soak onto the cotton pad and by tilting it a little for it to drip onto the cotton pad, the formula is not evenly spread.

Overall, this is a good makeup remover product that many would buy due to the gentleness and moistness of its solution so as the easy application and removal.

Rating: 4/5

Try it already? Share your experience with the rest of us on what you think about the product :)
And Happy Mother's Day to all the mother's out there!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Reckoning Girl