Sunday, June 16, 2013

Issues to Look Out For

Hey girls! Sorry that I had not been updating my blog recently. I know I have to be consistent but things has just gotten really busy on my side here that I could not find any proper time to blog but don't worry, I'll be back real soon! Like really soon.

On the next post of 'A Girl's Reckoning' I will be discussing about some common dating rules that most of you have probably talked about it or heard about it but not too sure on how to get around it. This is the place to come back and check it out in the near future. So, do stick around for it on the upcoming topic on who should pay the bills when you are out on a date and when should you or your partner take the lead.



As for the product review, I'll be doing a review on the new CLIO eyeliner that has just newly arrived in Malaysia. So, do stick around to know why it is voted as No. 1 range brand in Korea and do let me know if there are any preferable range of colors you want me to cover on as there's just too many colors for me to buy unless someone's willing to sponsor me :P Till then see ya! :)


I do not own the pictures, all copyrights belongs to the respective owners.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Reckoning Girl