Friday, June 17, 2016

Mamonde, Inspired by Flowers: The Debut of a New Korean Beauty Brand in Malaysia

Welcome to My World (Ma-monde, French word) that is Inspired by Flowers.



The Korean craze is really at its peak in Malaysia right now as numerous Korean beauty brands are sprouting around Malaysia like mushrooms! Till the point that it feels like the label, "Made in Korea", "From Korea" or "Manufactured in Korea", overrated.


Yet, there is a new brand coming into town soon that was able to entice me during it's pre-launch with its brand concept and I am extremely thrilled to share the news with you!

INTRODUCING THE BEAUTY OF MAMONDE

Mamonde skincare is the first of its kind in the Korean beauty market that seeks to inspire feminine beauty through flowers as their key ingredient within their formulation.

They are under the AmorePacific's umbrella corporation and much to my disbelief, Mamonde is not entirely a new brand in Korea's cosmetic market as the brand was launched since 1991. If it was not for the fact that it is under the AmorePacific umbrella, I am not sure if they will be able to penetrate into the Malaysia market as they do not have an official website. Yet, I can assure you that the brand is definitely a reputable one as not only does it shares the same parent company as Laneige, Sulwhasoo, Iope, Etude House, and Innisfree. Not only that, Park Shin Hye who's currently starring in the new kick-ass K-Drama, Doctors is Mamonde's new face ambassador! With Park Shin Hye's face and the idea of using flowers to look alluring, you will definitely be charmed by the brand.

First Energy Essence - Honeysuckle
Age Control Range - Camelia
From the roots, stems, to the petals, Mamonde's R&D ensures that every key beneficial properties that they could attain will be packaged into beautifully designed bottles so that a woman's beauty could radiate from the nature's beauty. Their STAR products includes the First Energy Essence/Serum; Honeysuckle, Age Control Eye Serum; Camelia, Floral Hydro Cream; Narcissus, Lotus Micro Cleansing Foam; Lotus, and Moisture Ceramide light cream; Hibuscus.

Floral Hydro Cream - Narcissus

Moisture Ceramide light cream - Hibiscus

Lotus Micro cleansing foam - Lotus
During the pre-launch, I got to test out all of their products and trust me, when I enter the "Mamonde Garden", it was love at first sight. The products were beautifully packaged and crafted. Every bottle has a distinctive scent based on their key ingredients; subtle and sweet. So much so that I wish I could own them all.

THE FIRST ENERGY ESSENCE/SERUM; HONEYSUCKLE

I fell in love with this product the moment I saw it, open it, smell it, and test it. It has one of the best scent in the world. I was literally addicted to the scent cause the sweet scent calms my nerves. The essence comes in water base that gives a refreshing feel upon application on the skin which is perfect for combination to oily skin. On the other hand, the serum comes in a much concentrated texture which is perfect for dry skin.

When I overheard that they will be giving the Honeysuckle Essence and Serum as a complimentary gift, I was jubilant! I could not even wait another day to try it out. When night falls, I immediately took it out from the box and apply it on my face right after cleansing. It was bliss. As I have said before, I have a sensitive skin thus, I can't just add and use any skincare into my daily regimen. Yet, they are now within my daily skincare regime because they do not cause blemishes or breakouts on my face. In fact, it makes my skin looks a lot healthier and resilient because of its antioxidant lactobacillus and 1-year-old fermented "flower vinegar" ingredient that strengthens the skin's immunity.

RATINGS
★ ★ ★ ★ ★

PRICE
First Energy Essence (150ml): RM119
First Energy Serum (100ml): RM119

CONCLUSION
I honestly fell in love with this brand and I can't wait till they are officially launch so that I can try other products of theirs.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Aside from skincare, Mamonde also has a range of highly pigmented and amazing texture of cosmetic line. Cover Cushion Powder (STAR Product) has a really awesome coverage that gives a nice glow.

Another interesting product from their cosmetic line is the Pang Pang; Hair Shadow which is said be perfect for a quick root touch up.


Pang pang - Hair Shadow

Mamonde will be available at Aeon Bandar Utama in the month of August 2016. All products prices will be within the range of RM6 - RM169 only! Trust me, you need to try them out the moment they're made available.

For more updates about Mamonde, do check out their Mamonde Official Facebook Page.

Till then...

With love,
Tara
Facebook | Instagram | Bloglovin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Reckoning Girl